Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ashley Nichole and her Golden

 
Ashely Nichole
 
 
A Bleutte doll design by Beth Webber
 
 
I was asked to make this as a gift for a young lady, as I was finishing up the doll, it came.. to me the the little girl has a dog, the Aunt, never told me this when she asked for the doll to be made.
After contacting the Aunt, she informed me the girl did indeed have a dog but the dog had went to live with her Dad, after a divorce. It is a Golden Retriever, I used another Beth Webber pattern for the dog. Also found on the Beth Webber blog http://www.byhookbyhand.blogspot.com/
 
Beth Webber has a remarkable skill. I am very grateful she shares her handiwork.
 
Thank you Mis Beth.
 
The doll also has undies that are a Beth Webber pattern.
The dress is a combination of Miss Webber's Mock smock stitch, (also on her blog) and the skirt is from a pattern called "Morning Glory Dress for a fashion doll". I found it while looking for something else on Ravelry.
 
UPDATE: The link for the Morning Glory Dress, I checked the link and you can't access it anymore, it was free, don't know what happened. Sorry. Good thing I downloaded the pattern, I have a couple dresses for American Girl Dolls that want the skirt pattern.
 
til next time
 
wild clover
 
~ ~
 *
 
 
.

4 comments:

  1. Ashely Nchole is beautiful! I love the dress you made for her, and her hair is wonderful. The Golden is precious; what a delightful gift for a child :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Isn't Beth just the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin,
    I love Beth's work.
    I am always inpressed with her dolls.
    I am so grateful she shares her work, her patterns are some of the easiest I have ever worked.
    Thanks,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Miss Beth, what a wonderful compliment.
    Thank you so much for all the sharing of your beautiful dolls.
    I check your blog often to see what wonders you've come up with.
    Thank you,

    til next time,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete