Saturday, September 1, 2012

WOW, I've been slacking....

Hi All,

     I have been working hook and yarn, I have a lot to post. Jumping from one project to another.
I've worked a giraffe, a monkey, a doll, an eagle, just haven't taken the time to blog it.

Must be to much FACEBOOK. LOl.....

I have even worked some baby shoes. I do keep tabs of my works with ravelry, but you need to sign in with an account to see my progress. At least I have saved dates for projects. I even picked up an afghan I put away 3 yrs ago.

I really need to finish unworked projects.

The rain from Isaac, has brought much need rain to Central Illinois. Hope it isn't to late for some of the crops. It is to late for the corn, which is a commodity that the entire world uses for so many things.
It makes me wonder just kind of devastation it will cause around the world.

Our city did finially get a WWII monument. It's beautiful. I found the inscription of my grandfather.
I knew ot would be there.

 
John C. Chepon
was my
Mother's, Bonnie L. Voyles,
 Father.
 
We lost Mom last year about this time. I wasn't able to make it to the cemetary. Just because, I'm not going to celebrate her death. I still morn, I missed so much....
 
Enough for now.
 
til next time,
 
wild clover
 
~ ~
 *
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment