Friday, February 20, 2015

Round & Round Pretty Afghans

 
LILLE MATELASSE` CIRCULAR BABY AFGHAN
 
 
Pink
Great~Grand Niece
 
Pink Afghan is worked in Kmart Color Match
 Crochet hook: No name, made in U.S.A. ~ I
(hook has tapered neck, I supect a Boye,
I'm not a fan of Susan Bates hooks).
 
 
Multi-color
Practice
 
 Red Heart Super Saver ~ Multi-color ~ Artist Print
Crochet hook: Hero ~ G
 
 ^
Pattern can be purchased by clicking link above.


Found this pattern around Christmas 2014, looks so pretty just had to try and work it. The pattern works quickly and pretty easy to follow.

I'm working one in Red Heart Super Saver, in Rouge, I love the color of this yarn. Hoping to have a fair entry. Also, trying to make it a little larger than the suggested 35 inches.

Will update soon.

til next time,


~ ~
*
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment