Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What in the world is a Minion and you want me to make what?


 
 
My grandson wasn't real sure about this. I think it may have scared him at first.
 
I got a call from my Son wanting to know if I could make one of these for his grand~daughter, of coarse, anything for the grand~kids. As I posted a picture on my facebook a friend wanted a couple of them, now I'm working as fast as my hands will let me,(neck is aching a bit too). 

I used a pattern from Crochet Magazine, but got it from Ravelry.
Find it here> Neon Bright Sweater Set
I used the stitch, red heart bright yellow and blue. I decrease on the sleeves so they tapered.

The hat pattern, you can find here>The Eyes Have It Beanie

I used a G hook, and the kids love them.

Don't forget the Pannana's

God Bless

til next time
wild clover

~ ~
*
 
 
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment