Monday, July 16, 2012

Textured Cardigan~my way

Textured Cardigan


I wanted a nice sweater to wear on the cold winter days here in Central Illinois. I used the pattern from Crochet World magazine, which is made as a shapely cardigan. I wanted something warm. It fits great, I have such a hard time getting the right fit on crocheted garments, sometimes I just give up.
I was determined with this one.
I purchased a big skein of Bernat Baby Denim and wondered why? Kept the skein for a couple of years, seen the pattern, I knew the yarn wasn't a good match but what the heck, try, got about half way through and OH NO, I needed more, I had no idea if it was even still available, so the search began, lucky enough for me, Walmart had it clearanced, it for cheap. Spend less than $10.00 to make the sweater.
What a deal, you can't buy a good sweater for that.
The buttons I have to finish, I've had stored for years.

til next time
wild clover


~ ~
 *


.

No comments:

Post a Comment