Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby Cocoon

BABY COCOON

Our model today
is
Sissy


Sissy is a little worn, but she is up to the task.

Sissy is a rescue doll, I'm not even sure she has adoption papers, I took her from the trash.

Sissy's little sister is a rescue too.

Her name is Sunny, she didn't have adoption papers either.

Sunny is a bit smaller, a preemie.

They were rescued at different times in different places, but they are true sisters.

Today Sissy is going to model a Baby Cocoon.


This baby cocoon was made with a Needle Crafters Yarn, a product of Canada.
The color is Fushia, has 35 yards per 50 gram ball.
This cocoon took 8 skeins of Poof Yarn.

I reworked a pattern to make the cocoon.



It worked up in just a couple evenings. Be ready, it isn't a lightweight cocoon.

I made a comment to my husband it would make a nice rug.


til next time,

wild clover




No comments:

Post a Comment